Most tidying methods advocate a room-by-room or little-by-little approach, which doom you to pick away at your piles of stuff forever. The KonMari Method™, with its revolutionary category-by-category system, leads to lasting results.
The KonMari Method™ encourages keeping only those things that speak to the heart. Discard items that have outlived their purpose; thank them for their service – then let them go.
People around the world have been drawn to this philosophy not only due to its effectiveness, but also because it places great importance on being mindful, introspective and forward-looking.
Thank you for your interest in hiring Marie to tidy your home. While she would love to directly assist as many people as possible, she is unable to take on personal clients or tidying projects at this time, due to scheduling.
If you are seeking one-on-one tidying assistance, our certified KonMari Consultants are professionally trained to help you tidy your home using the KonMari Method™. We have over 300 certified KonMari Consultants in more than 30 countries around the world. Pricing varies according to mastery level and location, but you can filter easily – and learn more about the program – on our Consultants page.
Consultants are assigned levels that correspond to how many tidying sessions they have completed with clients using the KonMari Method™, as well as the number of clients who have completed tidying their homes.
Regardless of level, each KonMari Consultant is officially certified and trained in the same program.
KonMari Consultant Certification Levels (minimum requirements):
- Certified Green: 30 tidying hours, 1 client who completed their tidying festival
- Certified Bronze: 150 tidying hours, 1 client who completed their tidying festival
- Certified Silver: 300 tidying hours, 1 client who completed their tidying festival
- Certified Gold: 600 tidying hours, 2 clients who completed their tidying festival
- Certified Platinum: 900 tidying hours, 2 clients who completed their tidying festival
- Certified Master: 1,500 tidying hours, 2 clients who completed their tidying festival
KonMari Media, Inc. is seeking a Part-Time Customer Experience Representative to assist with customer order-related questions, to report trends/insights and to meet efficiency and customer satisfaction goals. The ideal candidate is professional, patient and efficient.
- Collaborate with Director of Customer Experience to provide a joyful experience for all customers and members of the KonMari community
- Act as the voice of KonMari and assist customers with product- and order-related questions
- Monitor sales and third-party logistics provider to ensure orders are being fulfilled and delivered correctly and efficiently
- Build a feedback loop on customer requests, product and order feedback, and overall sentiment to inform future strategies across the business
- Understand and meet key performance indicators, including median first response time, acknowledgement rate and CSAT score
- Ensure an elevated and consistent brand voice at every touch point
- Establish an engaging, education-first environment
- Communicate with customers and resolve their concerns and issues with utmost urgency and professionalism
- Be a brand expert and passionate about the KonMari Method™
- Must Haves:
- Bachelor's degree or student in Business, Communications, or equivalent preferred
- Experience in customer service/success, or related
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Superb communication and writing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Hard working with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Nice to Haves:
- Experience in the home, design or fashion space
- Experience with ZenDesk, Shopify and G Suite
- Twenty hours a week, days and hours negotiable
- Report to Los Angeles, CA headquarters
KonMari Media, Inc. was founded by Marie Kondo, tidying expert and bestselling author, in 2016. Our goal is to help more people tidy their spaces by choosing joy, and we are committed to developing the simplest and most effective tools to help you get there.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Customer Experience Representative” in the subject line.
We have a 30 day return policy. Please try our products, and if they do not spark joy for you, send them back within 30 days from the order date for a full refund or exchange.
To initiate your return, please contact us at email@example.com to receive a return label for free return shipping. Follow the instructions included with the return label to post the item(s). Please return your item/s in original packaging.
Once we have received your return, we will notify you and process a refund to your original method of payment – or issue a store credit if you prefer. Please allow 3-5 business days for this process to be completed.