Skip to product information
1 of 4

Candle Making Kit

Candle Making Kit

Regular price $25.00
Regular price Sale price $25.00

This sustainable, all-natural Candle Making Kit makes a perfect gift for the lover of scent in your life (or perhaps a gift for yourself!). It includes an all-natural coconut blend wax, cotton wick, custom scent, easy-to-follow instructions and is packaged in a 100% compostable bag. Use it to fill any empty vessel of your choosing (we encourage you to reuse a glass or ceramic jar!). Let this kit fill your hours with joyful crafting — and fill the home with joy-sparking scent.

Available in two scents:

No 2 Garden: Inspired by lush, untamed spaces, this blend features a mix of essential oils intended to bring to mind the smell of a wild garden after rainfall.

No 4 Forest: Featuring a grounding, woody blend of balsam fir, eucalyptus and wild-foraged berries, this kit reminds us of one of Marie's favorite self-care activities: Japanese forest bathing.

Please Note: Kits do not include a candle vessel. In the interest of sustainability, we encourage you to use something you already have on hand!

View full details


Bag, 6.5" L x 1.6" W x 9" H


Eco-friendly, coconut-blend wax with non-toxic, cruelty-free fragrance and essential oils. Free of parabens, paraffin and phthalates.

Kit Includes

10 oz of wax
Lead-free cotton wick with sticker
Wooden wick holder

Care & Use Instructions

Remove accessories from bag. Microwave open bag of wax upright in a microwave-safe dish for two minutes or until all wax is melted. Thread wick through wick holder and center in suitable vessel. Pour liquid wax into vessel and let set for two hours. Trim wick and enjoy!

As a rule of thumb, stick to tumblers, cups and jars that can withstand heat, and won’t leak, crack or catch fire. We recommend 3" wide ceramic, glass or enamel.

Burn time is approximately 60 hrs. Recommended burn time per use is 1 - 3 hours. Trim wick to 1/4” before each burn.

Age & Saftey

Never leave a lit candle unattended. Keep away from wind drafts and flammable materials. Keep away from small children and pets.

Recommended burn time is no less than one hour and no more than three hours at once.