60g / 2 oz
1. Measure 1/2 tsp of matcha powder for every 3-4 ounces of water or milk.
2. Shake or whisk matcha powder until smooth.
3. Add ice if desired.
To prepare hot matcha:
1. Soak a chasen, or matcha whisk, in warm water.
2. Measure 1/2 tsp. of matcha powder into a small bowl or tea mug.
3. Pour 3-4 ounces of hot, but not boiling, water (175°F) over powder.
4. Creating a ""W"" shape motion with the wrist, vigorously whisk matcha for 15 seconds.
5. When matcha begins to have a creamy texture, slow down to a gentle whisk along the service, removing bubbles.
6. Finish by drawing an ""enso"" (circle) in the center of the bowl before lifting the chasen.
7. Take a moment to inhale the rich scent of the matcha before enjoying!