KonMari Media, Inc. is a lifestyle brand founded by tidying expert, bestselling author and Emmy-nominated television star Marie Kondo.
At KonMari, we believe that if you tidy your space, you can transform your life. Our goal is to help more people live a life that sparks joy, and we are committed to offering the simplest, most effective tools and services to help you get there.
- Maintain and optimize the KonMari production calendar, including: brand content, E-commerce, Netflix, outside requests, social content, events and experiences, promotions, etc.
- Coordinate all aspects of blog and brand content production, including:
- Creating briefs for our creative and production crew
- Managing shoot schedules and call-sheets
- Streamlining feedback and notes
- Coordinating all translation needs
- Produce and execute all elements of pick-up and one-off shoots for blog and social
- Coordinate all KonMari and Marie Kondo press opportunities, including:
- Travel itineraries
- Budgets and invoicing
- Japan Team press and production requests
- Administrative duties include:
- Scheduling all relevant entertainment meetings
- Project management
- Organizing notes, creative assets, feedback and communication
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years production or entertainment experience
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Superior time management, communication and organizational skills
- Effective cross-functional collaboration
- Strong passion for the KonMari Method™ and brand mission
- Based in Los Angeles and reports to the Executive Producer, Entertainment
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “PRODUCTION COORDINATOR” in the subject line.