KonMari Media, Inc. is a lifestyle brand founded by tidying expert, bestselling author and Emmy-nominated television star Marie Kondo.
At KonMari, we believe that if you tidy your space, you can transform your life. Our goal is to help more people live a life that sparks joy, and we are committed to offering the simplest, most effective tools and services to help you get there.
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to assist in building a lifestyle brand through content, strategy, and expert communications. We are looking for someone who is excited to develop, engage, convert and retain community through storytelling and creative brand marketing. The person in this role understands the funnel, knows how to meet a digitally connected audience where they are, and is ready to help scale KonMari’s mission to organize the world.
- Assist department head in development & implementation of brand marketing strategy
- Have an understanding of a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, paid campaigns, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Create and manage marketing calendar across all tactics
- Manage the production of engaging content for all marketing tactics to attract and convert
- Project management of special projects which may include content development and creative development
- Coordinate weekly, automated, and triggered email programs
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals, competitive analysis, and current trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Familiarity with online content marketing, email, and social media strategies
- A sense of aesthetics, a love for great copy, and concise communication
- Experience in identifying target audiences and in leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Numerically literate, making sense of metrics, and communicating internally
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable in a startup environment