KonMari Media, Inc. is a lifestyle brand founded by tidying expert, bestselling author and Emmy-nominated television star Marie Kondo.
At KonMari, we believe that if you tidy your space, you can transform your life. Our goal is to help more people live a life that sparks joy, and we are committed to offering the simplest, most effective tools and services to help you get there.
The Director of Product / Digital will be responsible for the overall functionality and user experience of konmari.com and its digital property extensions. This role reports to the Chief Operating Officer in Los Angeles.
- Own company digital roadmap, focusing on website and mobile initiatives across konmari.com, shop.konmari.com, Consultant portal and internal tools
- Build digital features, including user research, A/B testing, MVP creation and go-to-market strategy
- Manage and collaborate with development team(s) on engineering and UX/UI design
- Continually improve website engagement and conversion, driving long term revenue across digital channels
- Be a subject matter expert on digital products and systems that support the operations of multiple business areas, including finance, supply chain and logistics
- Analyze site performance and suggest UX enhancements based on user activity and conversion
- Apply understanding of site merchandising, inventory and site KPIs to optimize product sell through, revenue and margin
- Partner cross-departmentally to support the strategic planning, testing, and execution of initiatives for e-commerce
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7-9 years digital product experience
- Experience in home goods industry a plus
- Strong analytical background and experience using analytics tools, including GA
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Effective cross-functional collaboration
- Strong passion for the KonMari Method™ and brand mission
- Based in Los Angeles and reports to COO
Please send resume to email@example.com with “DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT / DIGITAL” in the subject line.