KonMari Media, Inc. is a lifestyle brand founded by tidying expert, bestselling author and Emmy-nominated television star Marie Kondo.
At KonMari, we believe that if you tidy your space, you can transform your life. Our goal is to help more people live a life that sparks joy, and we are committed to offering the simplest, most effective tools and services to help you get there.
In November 2019, KonMari expanded with the launch of an online shop. The shop, which features a multi-brand assortment of spark-joy items, was inspired by items that Marie uses in her everyday life and that spark joy for her. The simple and elegant products – across categories including kitchenware, bath and decor – reflect Marie’s passion for tidying and organizing as well as elevated rituals and routines.
The Director of E-Commerce Operations is responsible for the overall operations and user experience of KonMari’s e-commerce site, including 3PL warehouse management. This role reports to the Head of Merchandising in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Upload all new products to the site; coordinate with copy, creative and merchandising partners to gather all PDP material to push live; ensure that product pages align with overall brand and UX guidelines
- Work with brand team to build site and email content timeline to ensure product launches, brand initiatives, content uploads and email communications are aligned
- Manage the relationship with 3PL warehouse – including pricing, staffing, operation, inventory delivery, site integration, inventory management, accuracy and fulfillment of e-commerce orders
- Work with brand partners to ensure links and landing pages are optimized for brand presentation and conversion
- Consistently review and optimize visual merchandising of site
- Analyze site performance and suggest UX enhancements based on user activity and conversion
- Apply understanding of site merchandising, inventory and site KPIs to optimize product sell through, revenue and margin
- Partner cross-departmentally to support the strategic planning, testing, and execution of initiatives for e-commerce
- Collect payments
- Liaise with buyers to make sure POs are cut
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7-10 years e-commerce experience
- Experience in home goods industry a plus
- Strong e-commerce operations background with experience using analytics tools, including GA
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Effective cross-functional collaboration
- A nuanced understanding of the KonMari Method™ and underlying philosophy is essential
Please send resume to email@example.com with “DIRECTOR OF E-COMMERCE OPERATIONS” in the subject line.