KonMari Media, Inc. is a lifestyle brand founded by tidying expert, bestselling author and Emmy-nominated television star Marie Kondo.
At KonMari, we believe that if you tidy your space, you can transform your life. Our goal is to help more people live a life that sparks joy, and we are committed to offering the simplest, most effective tools and services to help you get there.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Digital Operations Specialist to support and optimize KonMari's digital marketing efforts and production tasks. Working with both the Digital team and the Marketing & Communications team, the Digital Operations Specialist is essential to the smooth running of digital processes and workflow as well as email development and deployment. This is an exciting role as it is at the core of our business - communicating important business initiatives via the website and email - in addition to reviewing analytics and continuously improving performance.
- Assistance with weekly website content updates (Wordpress and Shopify). This will include CMS updates and may require a basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Resizing and optimizing images
- Assistance with quality assurance testing website updates across popular browsers and devices
- Coordination of workflow to attain approved creative assets for use in digital marketing materials
- Manage weekly, automated and triggered email programs.
- Pull weekly reports using dashboard for tracking all email analytics.
- Create A/B testing emails and modify copy, creative, send times, send days and frequency of emails within segments.
- Monitor new trends and make recommendations that keep KonMari's emails beloved and at the forefront of the industry.
- Familiarity with Klaviyo
- Strong familiarity with Wordpress
- Strong familiarity with Shopify
- Experience with Airtable
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with Slack
- Experience with O365 and G-Suite
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 – 3 years of digital marketing or development experience
- 1 – 3 years of HTML and CSS coding experience
- Strong passion for the KonMari MethodTM and brand mission
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of digital marketing KPI's
- Familiarity with Asana or similar workflow tools (Wrike, Jira)
- Familiarity with Airtable
- Experience with e-mail marketing platforms (Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Hubspot)
- The ability to partner with multiple cross-functional teams
- Excellent presentation, project management, and communication skills
Please apply on Linked In.