KonMari Media, Inc. is a lifestyle brand founded by tidying expert, bestselling author and Emmy-nominated television star Marie Kondo.
At KonMari, we believe that if you tidy your space, you can transform your life. Our goal is to help more people live a life that sparks joy, and we are committed to offering the simplest, most effective tools and services to help you get there.
The Customer Experience Representative will assist with customer order-related questions, report trends/insights and meet efficiency and customer satisfaction goals. The ideal candidate is professional, patient and efficient. This is a part-time position that reports to the Director of Customer Experience in Los Angeles.
- Collaborate with Director of Customer Experience to provide a joyful experience for all customers and members of the KonMari community
- Act as the voice of KonMari and assist customers with product- and order-related questions
- Monitor sales and third-party logistics provider to ensure orders are being fulfilled and delivered correctly and efficiently
- Build a feedback loop on customer requests, product and order feedback, and overall sentiment to inform future strategies across the business
- Understand and meet key performance indicators, including median first response time, acknowledgement rate and CSAT score
- Ensure an elevated and consistent brand voice at every touch point
- Establish an engaging, education-first environment
- Communicate with customers and resolve their concerns and issues with utmost urgency and professionalism
- Be a brand expert and passionate about the KonMari Method™
- Must Haves:
- Bachelor's degree or student in Business, Communications, or equivalent preferred
- Experience in customer service/success, or related
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Superb communication and writing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Hard working with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Nice to Haves:
- Experience in the home, design or fashion space
- Experience with ZenDesk, Shopify and G Suite
- Twenty hours a week, days and hours negotiable
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Customer Experience Representative” in the subject line.