KonMari Media, Inc. is seeking a Part-Time Customer Experience Representative to assist with customer order-related questions, to report trends/insights and to meet efficiency and customer satisfaction goals. The ideal candidate is professional, patient and efficient.
- Collaborate with Director of Customer Experience to provide a joyful experience for all customers and members of the KonMari community
- Act as the voice of KonMari and assist customers with product- and order-related questions
- Monitor sales and third-party logistics provider to ensure orders are being fulfilled and delivered correctly and efficiently
- Build a feedback loop on customer requests, product and order feedback, and overall sentiment to inform future strategies across the business
- Understand and meet key performance indicators, including median first response time, acknowledgement rate and CSAT score
- Ensure an elevated and consistent brand voice at every touch point
- Establish an engaging, education-first environment
- Communicate with customers and resolve their concerns and issues with utmost urgency and professionalism
- Be a brand expert and passionate about the KonMari Method™
- Must Haves:
- Bachelor's degree or student in Business, Communications, or equivalent preferred
- Experience in customer service/success, or related
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Superb communication and writing skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Hard working with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Nice to Haves:
- Experience in the home, design or fashion space
- Experience with ZenDesk, Shopify and G Suite
- Twenty hours a week, days and hours negotiable
- Report to Los Angeles, CA headquarters
KonMari Media, Inc. was founded by Marie Kondo, tidying expert and bestselling author, in 2016. Our goal is to help more people tidy their spaces by choosing joy, and we are committed to developing the simplest and most effective tools to help you get there.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Customer Experience Representative” in the subject line.